Microgaming was established in 1994 and was responsible for creating the first true online casino software in the world. Based in the Isle of Man, it has always been one of the leading suppliers of online gaming software worldwide. Its software is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and also the UK Gambling Commission.
Microgaming’s software is reliable and completely secure. The game changer for the company was the launch of its Viper software, which continues to be among the best even today. If there ever was an instance of statistics narrating an entire story it has to be that of Microgaming:
• 850+ games and 1200+ variants
• 350+ mobile casino games
• 40+ progressive jackpots
• 35+ multiplayer games
• 25+ currencies supported
• 45+ languages supported
• 450+ casino brands as clients
• Creator of the first slot tournament millionaire in 2009.
The huge range of games is not the sole reason for Microgaming’s popularity. It has a range of high quality products for its partners. These include the following solutions:
• Casino: More than 850 games with 1200+ variants and 40+ progressive jackpots used by 450+ clients.
• Mobile: 350+ mobile games (135+ HTML5 games and 250+ native apps) in 10+ languages used by 350+ brands.
• Bingo: Range of 90-ball and 75-ball bingo games with theme-based games like Immortal Romance Bingo.
• Poker: MPN is one of the longest-established poker networks in the world, launched in 2003. Multiple poker games for online as well as mobile casinos and more than €2.5 million in guaranteed prize money each month.
• Live dealer: 20+ operational tables from more than 4 studios catering to 100+ clients. The highlights are the Playboy™ Live Dealer games.
• Quickfire games: A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with branded slots like Game of Thrones™ and Terminator 2™, among others. Totally has 500+ casino games including more than 100 HTML5 games used by 400+ brands worldwide.
• Business solutions: Include management platforms that provide end-to-end solutions to operators.
• Land-based casino products: 150+ games delivered via cloud-based gaming solution through a server-based platform to clients worldwide.
• Sportsbook: Launched in 2006 and provides access to 30,000+ betting markets worldwide and transaction support for 25+ currencies.
• Multi-player: Allows players to compete with each other in tournaments and play in community games. Games available include Hitman™ and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider™.
Most Popular Microgaming Games
When you have over 850 high quality games, choosing the best one can be quite a task. It has a huge spread of slots themed on fun, adventure, mystery, romance, holidays and more, along with table games, card games, specialty games, video poker, live games and progressive jackpots.
We have listed below for you six of the most popular Microgaming games at online casinos.
|Microgaming Slots||Microgaming Casino||Bonus Available|
|Game of Thrones||William Hill Casino||100% deposit bonus – up to £300 free!|
|Thunderstruck II||Spinland Casino||200% deposit bonus up to £3000 + 50 Free Spins!|
|Avalon 2||Unibet Casino||200% deposit bonus – up to £200 free!|
|The Dark Night Rises||Hello Casino||100% deposit bonus – up to £150 free!|
|Terminator 2||32 Red Casino||£32 for every £20 deposited up to £160 free!|
|Immortal Romance||Grand Ivy Casino||200% deposit bonus up to £200 + 20 Free Spins!|
One game that really stands out is the branded slot Game of Thrones™, based on the hit HBO® series of the same name. Join the members of the 4 Houses of Westerton – Baratheon, Lannister, Stark and Targaryen – as they battle for the Iron Throne. Other games to check out include The Dark Knight Rises, based on the Hollywood blockbuster, and Hot as Hades.
Progressive Jackpots from Microgaming
Microgaming has a superb progressive jackpot network. There are 40+ progressive jackpots to choose from. The progressive jackpots include not just slots but other games as well, like:
• Caribbean Draw Poker, a video poker game
• Roulette Royale™, a traditional roulette game
• Progressive Cyberstud Poker™, a progressive stud poker game
• Poker Ride™, a table game
• Triple 7s Progressive Blackjack™, a blackjack game
Over the years these jackpots have paid out over £500 million as winnings. The biggest jackpot win was on the Mega Moolah progressive on 6th October, 2015, by Jon Westwood in Cardiff, at Betway Casino website. He scored what was at that time a world record win of €17,879,645.
Top Microgaming Progressive Slots
Microgaming is known for its progressive jackpots. The Mega Moolah is the stuff of online casino legend, with the jackpot starting at a massive £/€/$1 million. In this section we list for you some of the Microgaming progressive jackpots and their seed value.
|Microgaming Progressive Slot||Jackpot Seed Value||Microgaming Casino|
|Mega Moolah||£/€/$1,000,000||William Hill Casino|
|Major Millions||£/€/$250,000||Spinland Casino|
|King Cashalot||£/€/$100,000||Unibet Casino|
|Roulette Royale||£/€/$60,000||Hello Casino|
|Treasure Nile||£/€/$40,000||32 Red Casino|
|Caribbean Stud Poker||£/€/$20,400 on main bet||Grand Ivy Casino|
|Cash Splash||£/€/$6,000||Mr. Green Casino|
|Lotsa Loot||£/€/$2,500||Grosvenor Casino|
|Fruit Fiesta||£/€/$800||32 Red Casino|
Microgaming: Key Features that Contribute to Its Popularity
The quality of Microgaming’s software is the reason it has more than 450 casino brands as clients. There are numerous features that contribute to it, some of which we list below:
• The power of Viper: Microgaming’s Viper software is renowned for its high quality. It provides a number of exciting features including:
• Seamless and smooth navigation
• A lobby rich in graphics and animations
• Faster gaming modes
• Automatic regular updates
• Password protection for software to ensure switching on of security features like:
• PlayCheck™: Allows you to track your hand history.
• CashCheck™: Allows you to track your transaction history.
• Customized features including audio controls, game speed controls and pre-sets for betting.
• Multi-lingual support: Microgaming software supports 45 languages.
• Multi-platform availability: Microgaming software is available in download, instant play, and mobile modes.
• Fair play: Microgaming supports fair play and is a member of organizations like:
• eCOGRA (it is a founder member)
• Interactive Gaming Council (IGC)
• Remote Gambling Association
• Efficient and smart tools for managing gaming: Microgaming has a suite of products and services to help operators manage their gaming platforms and services. These include:
• Marketing services
• Management services
• Managed services
• Security and support services
• Payment services