BossCasino - The Name to Trust for Casino Gambling
There are many issues of critical importance for online casino fans. The biggest is trust: how do you trust someone you cannot physically see, especially when it involves your money? Another major issue is fair play: how do you know the games are not rigged? And these issues are not without reason: there have been and continue to be online casinos that promise a lot and deliver nothing when it comes to winnings.
BossCasino makes the task of choosing a trustworthy and reliable casino simple by listing only the best online and mobile casinos available for UK players. Only the top online casinos make it to our list and they are tested, analysed, and vetted thoroughly by our team of experts for all the parameters that contribute to a good gaming experience:
✓ Great game range that includes superb slots, UK pub fruit machines, and live gaming.
✓ The best bonuses.
✓ Support for payment in British Pounds through a range of locally popular methods.
✓ Excellent customer support.
✓ Ability to play from a mobile device.
✓ Guaranteed security and fair play.
✓ Licensing by the UKGC.
The Top UK Online Casinos of 2018
Scroll through our list of the top UK online casinos of 2018. These are sure to offer an unforgettable gaming experience.
Ranking the Top UK Online Casinos: Our Evaluation Process
Our detailed evaluation process helps us list only the best casinos for UK online gambling fans. Every aspect of casino gambling that is vital for a good player experience is tested and analysed; only those casinos that score high on all parameters are listed. Behind all the research and validation is a team of highly qualified and trained experts with a cumulative experience of multiple decades in the industry.
The different parameters we test UK casinos for include:
• Legality: We test the casinos we come across for their adherence to the rules and regulations of the country they operate from. For players from countries like the US that have ambiguous or stringent gaming laws resulting in a number of software providers and operators not catering to them, we have separate lists of casinos that welcome them.
• Legitimacy: Our experts check and clear all casinos on our list for legitimacy: they conform to the rules and regulations of the country they are based in. We check the past records of all casinos and operators. Instances of foul play or high incidence of customer complaints mean automatic disqualification; we feature only casinos with a clean reputation.
• Security and fair play: Security and fair play are two of the biggest concerns for online casino players; therefore we test all casinos thoroughly for both. All our casinos are completely secure and certified by reputed agencies. You are guaranteed that your money will not fall into the wrong hands and your personal data will not be compromised.
• Valid licensing and regulation: We test each casino for their licensing and regulatory information. We list only casinos that are licensed and regulated by the UKGC and other reputed regulatory bodies.
• Bonuses available: We list only those online and mobile casinos that offer mouth-watering bonuses to players. One of the most popular bonuses is the no deposit bonus and when you visit our website you will find an entire section devoted to casinos offering no deposit bonuses.
• Transparency: Transparency is a word we strongly believe in. We ensure transparency in the way we list out information about a casino. When it comes to the bonuses, for instance, we list the bonuses with the terms and conditions associated with them in simple language.
• Banking and payments: Our experts also check for the currencies supported and the banking methods available. All casinos on our list accept payments in British Pounds along with other currencies. All of them also support a range of locally popular payment methods. Information about the cost and speed involved in transferring funds for each method is also provided.
• Compatibility with mobile devices: Mobile casino gambling is the next big wave. That is why we list only those casinos that have a compatible mobile version on offer with their desktop version.
UK Online Casino F.A.Q.
Is casino gambling legal for UK players?
Casino gambling is legal for UK players as per the Gambling Act of 2005. All casino gambling is regulated as per this act by the UKGC, which has stringent rules to govern the actions of casino operators. This guarantees complete legality and also ensures that the casinos are 100% safe to play at.
Which of the welcome bonuses at UK online casinos are considered the best?
Of all the different welcome bonuses available at UK online casinos there is no specific one that qualifies as the best as it depends on the player’s requirement. The casinos that make it to our list come with a range of welcome bonuses that include free spins and match bonuses. A number of them offer these in combination and across the first few deposits.
There are different criterion for determining a good welcome bonus including wagering requirements, game eligibility, and the percentage contributed to fulfilling wagering requirements. A welcome bonus with a 20x or 30x wagering requirement is good. Slots contribute 100% towards wagering requirements while blackjack and roulette contribute less.
Are the payout percentages at UK casinos reliable?
All the payout percentages shown at online casinos in the UK are reliable. All these casinos get their game logs audited and certified by reputed third party agencies. Games with higher payout percentages give you a higher probability of winning.
Is downloading casino software mandatory at UK online casinos?
At all UK online casinos, players may be able to download software but it is never mandatory. Players usually have the option of downloading the software or playing in instant play mode. All the casinos on our list also offer a mobile version that allows players to play directly from a mobile browser on their smartphones or tablets. One thing to remember is that the mobile version may not have all the games that are found at the online casino.
Top casino software providers get their software tested and certified by reputed agencies and display the certification info or a relevant link on their website.
Do I get the chance to play for fun at all the top UK online casinos?
All the top casinos in the UK allow players to practice the games available in the ‘play for fun’ mode. This is a good option for those who are looking to get a feel of the games and how they work and the slots with free spins bonuses are some good options. However, the disadvantage is that you do not get to cash in any of the winnings.
Our Commitment to Responsible Gambling
While online gambling is fun and gives you the possibility of winning money, even life-changing jackpots, it is important to ensure you do not get addicted to it. We are committed to ensuring responsible gambling.
In the UK there are a number of organizations that help people with gambling problems and we provide the links to most of them, including:
• UK Gambling Commission: Established in 2006 after the passing of the UK Gambling Act, this is the main body responsible for regulating and licensing all gambling in the UK. As of now the UKGC also regulates the National Lottery.
• NHS Gambling Addiction: NHS Gambling Addiction is the founder of the National Problem Gambling Clinic. It is based in London and accessible to players from across the UK.
• Gamblers Anonymous: This is an organization that provides support and counselling to people with gambling problems from across the UK in an environment that is safe and provides complete anonymity.
• GamCare: This is a national organization in the UK that provides problem gamblers free support and counselling for the prevention and treatment of problem gambling.